Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another Christmas Over...

Christmas is officially over. Today we danced the last round of Christmas carols at an Epiphany service, and yesterday we took down our lovely Christmas tree. Even though we didn't trek to the forest or a tree farm to chop it down ourselves, I have to say that it was our most beautiful yet. A blue noble fir, it was the perfect shape for my beloved Danish ornaments. 












This morning Makenna played on the harmonica, although it sounded nothing like the blues. The lyrics went something like "I love my Christmas tree! I love my Mommy! I love my Daddy! I love my Brother! I love the Whole Wide World!" 

Makenna made the loveliest dancing angel at the church pageant, and Kieran was a handsome first King...I wish I had photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment