Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Backyard Play

We had a blast in the back yard this past weekend. The spring weather was beautiful and we got our garden prepped and mostly planted. Kev took the kids on wheel barrow rides, which they loved. Makenna enjoyed dumping buckets of weeds and showing us how she can walk carrying enormous dandelions around the yard. Kier pretended to sell me plants from our shed's unique Popsicle stand pull down table. Although I didn't get any adorable pics, Makenna is totally in love with Kiki and shows her affection whenever she manages to chase him down...I'll try to get a video of it soon, too cute!

Hope you are enjoying your spring...stop by if you're in the neighborhood, we'll more than likely be in the back yard!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I'm in love. I'll take whatever you've got Kier!

    Miss you all!

    Miel

    ReplyDelete