Sunday, November 8, 2009

Niels og Naira Besoege

We had a very hyggeligt (cozy) visit recently with my host brother Niels, and his Swedish girlfriend Naira. It was wonderful to reconnect after so many years...it's been over ten years since we've seen each other, and it seems like a lifetime since I lived with his family in a quaint Danish countryside home. As I expected though, we reconnected immediately, and it was so nice to get to know Naira.


Naira with Kieran and Makenna

Lots of tickling!
And nibling too!

Kieran and Makenna wearing their favorite Danish clothes from Smaafolk (Tusind Tak Susanne!)

To cap off a fantastic visit, Kieran showed us his dance moves on their last night here. I know I'm biased, but I have to say that his dance moves have gotten more impressive since his class began two months ago :-)


I ran out of space on my camera, so this is the finale:

It was only too bad that I totally ran out of space for Kieran's last blues song, he was squinting his eyes and sagging his shoulders like a natural. He was so serious that it was hard to not laugh. Niels and Naira were duelly impressed... ;-) Once he was all tuckered out, Niels read to Kieran from some of the new Swedish books they brought him. We also got some treats for our upcoming julfest...Tusind Tak!!

Det var en rigtig hyggeligt besoege!

No comments:

Post a Comment